In cooking pasta, you can never go wrong with cherry tomatoes and olive oil! They’re simply the best duo. You have to try them!
Cooking pasta with basil and dill is an extension of the cherry tomato-olive oil tandem. In fact, you can play with different herbs and spices; vegetables and proteins with cherry tomatoes and olive oil base. They work wonders for a pasta recipe.
More so, olive oil is a healthy oil, with lots of omega-3 fatty acids. It’s good for your cardio-vascular health. And like many of my recipes, we won’t be using much of artificial flavors or MSG here so cooking pasta with basil and dill will be a very healthy meal for your family.
Let’s begin with Cooking Like A Pro!
Pasta with Basil and Dill
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- dill I used dill tips that I bought from the grocer's
- basil powder also bought from the grocer's
- generous amount of garlic crushed
- red bell peppers cut in strips
- shiitake mushrooms cut in strips
- red chili chopped
- chicken breasts cut in strips
- dried paprika
- fish sauce
- powdered pepper
- hot water
- Cook the pasta.
- When done, set aside the pasta for later.
- Put olive oil in a very hot pan.
- Saute' a portion of the garlic.
- Put the chicken when the garlic turns golden. Stir well.
- When cooked, set the chicken aside.
- Season the chicken with dill, fish sauce and pepper as it sits.
- Using the same pan, add some more olive oil.
- Saute' the rest of the garlic with the dried paprika.
- Add the tomatoes with the garlic turns golden. Mix well.
- When the tomatoes release their juices, add back the flavored chicken. Mix well.
- Lower the heat.
- Add water to prevent the pan from drying when we add the pasta later.
If you don't want a very spicy dish, you may remove the paprika before adding the water.
- Season with basil powder; enough to leave its flavor into the dish.
- Season with fish sauce and pepper.
- Add the pasta into the dish. Mix well.
- Add basil and dill, as you deem necessary.
- Serve with a cold beverage.
Other ways to make Pasta with Basil And Dill
First, you’ll need to boil a pot of salted water. While the pasta is cooking, you can start preparing the sauce. Grab a small blender or food processor and add some garlic, basil, dill, and a squeeze of extra virgin olive oil. Puree until smooth and then add more salt if needed. Once the pasta is cooked, you’re ready to add the sauce and serve.
This dish is quick and easy to make. It also works well as a meal for a dinner party. If you’re planning to cook this recipe in advance, do so. You can easily prepare it ahead and store it in the refrigerator for up to two days, or freeze it until the night before serving. It’s best to serve it hot or cold. You can even prepare the sauce in advance and refrigerate it if you don’t want to use it.
To make the sauce, boil a pot of salted water and place the pasta in it. It should be cooked al dente. While the pasta is cooking, you can begin making the sauce. Combine a small food processor or blender with some garlic, dill, chives, and extra virgin olive oil. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Adjust the seasoning to your liking. Once the sauce is ready, serve it as is or add some extra virgin olive oil.
While cooking the pasta, prepare the sauce. While it cooks, you can combine the ingredients for the pasta sauce. For a simpler sauce, combine the herbs and garlic in a blender or small food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, you can merely chop them with a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Once the pasta is cooked, add the sauce and the fresh basil and dill.
While the pasta is cooking, you can start making the sauce. To make the sauce, you should add the garlic and dill. You can also add the extra dill and basil, as well as extra virgin olive oil. You can prepare the sauce in advance by blending the ingredients in a blender or food processor. After the pasta is done cooking, you can add the fish. Afterwards, you can serve the dish with the sauce or as an appetizer.
To make the sauce, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti until it is al dente. Meanwhile, make the sauce. To do this, use a small blender or food processor and combine the basil, dill, and extra virgin olive oil. Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir it until smooth. Then, stir in the salmon and serve. Once you’ve made the pasta, you’re ready to serve it!
The recipe can be served either hot or cold. It’s a delicious meal for dinner parties and special occasions. It’s easy to make in advance and can be frozen or chilled for up to two days. Once it’s ready, you can serve it to your guests or eat it yourself. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Then, you can serve it right away and forget about the time it takes to prepare the sauce.
When making pasta with basil and dill, it’s important to remember that fresh herbs can make a delicious dish. Always add fresh garlic at the end of the recipe. If you’re not using fresh herbs, you can substitute canned ones. But don’t forget to use fresh herbs and dill when making pasta with basil and dill. You can also use dried dill.